0 Recommendations

Announcing: YTH Live 2016

By Bhupendra Sheoran | 06 Oct, 2015

YTH Live is the premier conference for trailblazing technology that advances youth health and wellness. Each year the brightest minds in youth advocacy, health, and technology gather at YTH Live to showcase what works, share ideas and learnings, and launch new collaborations.

Join us from April 24-26, 2016 at Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco. Connect with vibrant thinkers, makers, and doers in the YTH Live community, and take what you learn to improve the lives of the youth you serve and support.

Attached resources:

Replies

Junior Bazile Moderator Replied at 3:42 PM, 18 Oct 2015

Thank you Bhupendra for the invitation.
We hope that some community members will be able to make it to San Francisco for the Conference.
Best,

Bazile

nohemie mawaka Replied at 4:38 PM, 18 Oct 2015

Yes I agree, I submitted an abstract last Friday, and I hope to get accepted.

@Bhupendra any chance there will be traveling grants or accomodation provided for presenters?!

Looking forward to it!

Jostas Mwebembezi Replied at 6:27 PM, 18 Oct 2015

Hi
How do I access the invitation
I want to submit an abstract
thank you @Bhupendra

Bhupendra Sheoran Replied at 12:43 PM, 19 Oct 2015

Hi Brazile, we hope to see you there. Be sure to submit an abstract by October 30th. Thanks!

Bhupendra Sheoran Replied at 12:45 PM, 19 Oct 2015

Hi Nohemie,

Thanks for submitting your abstract. At this time, we do not offer travel grants or accommodation for presenters.

Thanks.

Bhupendra Sheoran Replied at 12:46 PM, 19 Oct 2015

Hi Jostas,

Please use the links above to learn more about the conference, register, and submit your abstract.

Thanks.

This Community is Archived.

This community is no longer active as of December 2018. Thanks to those who posted here and made this information available to others visiting the site.