0 Recommendations

Get a 360 view of infectious disease diagnostics this Summer in Montreal!

By Stephanie Laroche-Pierre | 14 Feb, 2018

Dear colleagues,

The McGill Summer Institute in Infectious Diseases and Global Health will be holding the fourth edition of its Global Health Diagnostics course. As you know, diagnosis is a critical step in effective disease care and control, but many people in developing countries do not have access to adequate initial diagnosis.

In this unique five-day workshop, participants learn from a wide array of key stakeholders including product manufacturers, donors, product development partnerships, policy makers, academics, clinicians, researchers, patient advocates, public health implementers and leaders from ministries of health in priority countries for infectious diseases, including malaria.

Don't miss this chance to broaden your view on diagnostics, join us June 11-15, 2018 in Montreal, Canada.

See last year's course agenda and click the links below for more information and for the application!

Attached resources:

Replies

Sylvester Moyo Replied at 6:08 AM, 19 Feb 2018

Thanks for sharing Stephanie! Colleagues is there anyone who knows any sources for sponsorship to attend these valuable 5 day courses?

Thanks in advance,

Regards
Sylvester

Stephanie Laroche-Pierre Replied at 9:47 AM, 28 Feb 2018

Hi Sylvester,

Apologies for the late reply. If you are looking for funding to attend the Summer Institute, we definitely encourage you to look into sources via professional associations you might be a member of or others. We do have limited funding available to support attendance for participants from LMIC countries. If you haven't done so already, please apply online (see the last link in the original post) and write the “comments” box that you are requesting a scholarship. When we evaluate your application we will keep your request in mind.

I hope this helps!

Best,

Stephanie

Arlindo Rosario Muhelo Replied at 11:02 AM, 28 Feb 2018

Thanks for emailing me! No, I haven’t been hacked :)

I signed up for a spam filtering service called BitBounce. To deliver your email to my inbox, please click the link below. Thanks!

https://bitbounce.com/pay_bitbounce_fee/1133708989

BitBounce is a product by:

Turing Technology, Inc.
BitBounce.com
Redwood City, CA

Sylvester Moyo Replied at 1:19 AM, 4 Mar 2018

Thanks Stephanie, I have sent my application through

Regards
Sylvester

Arlindo Rosario Muhelo Replied at 2:10 AM, 4 Mar 2018

Thanks for emailing me! No, I haven’t been hacked :)

I signed up for a spam filtering service called BitBounce. To deliver your email to my inbox, please click the link below. Thanks!

https://bitbounce.com/pay_bitbounce_fee/2886862601

BitBounce is a product by:

Turing Technology, Inc.
BitBounce.com
Redwood City, CA

This Community is Archived.

This community is no longer active as of December 2018. Thanks to those who posted here and made this information available to others visiting the site.