This Community is Archived.

This community is no longer active as of December 2018. Thanks to those who posted here and made this information available to others visiting the site.

Announcing: YTH Live 2016

By Bhupendra Sheoran | 06 Oct, 2015

YTH Live is the premier conference for trailblazing technology that advances youth health and wellness. Each year the brightest minds in youth advocacy, health, and technology gather at YTH Live to showcase what works, share ideas and learnings, and launch new collaborations.

Join us from April 24-26, 2016 at Hotel Kabuki in San Francisco. Connect with vibrant thinkers, makers, and doers in the YTH Live community, and take what you learn to improve the lives of the youth you serve and support.

Attached resources:

Replies

nohemie mawaka Replied at 6:49 PM, 6 Oct 2015

This is great! I will definitely submit an abstract next week!

Bhupendra Sheoran Replied at 7:08 PM, 6 Oct 2015

Brilliant. Looking forward to reviewing it. Thanks Nohemie.

Jostas Mwebembezi Replied at 4:29 AM, 7 Oct 2015

Thank you for this great opportunity

I will submit an abstract.
Jostas
ED
RCRA UGANDA

Oswald BENIMANA Replied at 7:42 AM, 7 Oct 2015

Hello.
These kind of discussions are very nice and very knowledgeable and I am sure they enable to everyone the skills, knowledge and also some critical thinking.
Therefore my only concern is for the people from low income country are doing researches unfortunatelly they are not able to go to present them at International level due to limited financial issues.
I am wondering whether there are projects or people who can try to support because it is really a very challenging issue.
Example I have 3 projects accepted to be presented to the International conferences unfortunatelly I have tried once in London April 2015 by help from HRH Rwanda-USA. The others are: clinical documentation trend in a tertiary health care setting in Rwanda, has been accepted for 3rd commonwealth conference of nurses and midwives in london 2016 but It is difficult for me to attend because I am not able to sponsor myself. Other one is separation of emergency and main operating theatre at one of Rwandan referral hospital where we are having two different services yet it was one using same staff, this have been also accepted to be presented in 27TH ANNUAL NATIONAL FORUM​, Decem​ber 6-9, 2015,Orlando.
If there are people to help those who are like me, you are welcome and it is part of encouraging people and also to help them to know how to tackletheir problems (problem solving capacity development).
Thx once again.

Bhupendra Sheoran Replied at 12:17 PM, 7 Oct 2015

Great, we're looking forward to hearing from you.

Bhupendra Sheoran Replied at 12:23 PM, 7 Oct 2015

Hi Oswald,

Thanks for being involved. We, too, believe that people all over the world are capable of innovative solutions and would really like to hear from you. From your post, I think you are in Rwanda. Could you do an internet search for scholarships to be able to present at our conference here in San Francisco? For example, here's the US Embassy's website with a list of scholarships for you to apply for: http://rwanda.usembassy.gov/resources/grants.html

From the website: The U.S. Embassy in Rwanda, through its Public Affairs Section provides small grants that promotes and strengthen the use of English, entrepreneuship, media development and women empowerment.

Good luck and we look forward to hearing from you!

This Community is Archived.

This community is no longer active as of December 2018. Thanks to those who posted here and made this information available to others visiting the site.