My long span of basic research (1991-2004 ) gave me the opportunity to work with eminent scientists who promote independent thinking, and dedication to science.
Presently, I am a founder of a start-up Tapasvi Clin-MolBio Solutions. Involved primarily in Product Development in Health IT. Earlier, I worked in Pharma and as a basic biologist.
My Website: http://tapasviclinmolbio.com
• I founded Tapasvi Clin-MolBio Solutions Inc in August, 2012, sensing the beginnings of new era in health IT with the democratization of health data by the Federal Government Initiatives across the globe
• My company aims to leverage these open data opportunities with interesting analytics and visuals to increase awareness and accountability for all the stake holders in healthcare.
• This involves: Design of clinical question based on Epidemiological concepts. Development of computational logic. Understanding the development of user interface.
• Founding a company in Health IT requires a depth as a researcher, breath of subject matter expertise, skills and experience of handling data, curiosity to learn software and hardware, open to learn.
• Prior to Tapasvi I have worked as a preclinical scientist in in pharmaceutical industry