Maysa Ahmad Alkhateeb
Date of Birth: 2/09/1980
B.Sc in Nursing /Faculty of Nursing / University of Jordan /(July 2002).
MPH /Faculty of Medicine/University of Jordan (August 2011)/ Rank (3.75/4).
• Certified by CGFNS/USA in 2005.
• Internal QMS Auditor training course in April 2007.
• Certified as Pediatric advanced life support (PALS) provider and instructor by the American Heart Association (AHA) (April 2009).
• "Train the Trainers" course (April 2009).
• Certified from the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) for my participation in Exchange workshop/ Amman, Jordan (August, 2009).
• SPSS (45 credit hour) February 2010.
• Certificate in basic Microsoft skills.
• 5 hours workshop on "Interdisciplinary approach for health providers in dealing with torture survivors" (May 2011).
• Management and leadership course /USAID /September 2011.
• Clinical indicators and guidelines development (closely developed and updated with ministry of Health counterparts).
• Trainer and consultant for primary health care and family planning HCAC accreditation standards.
• Train of the Trainers for Cardiopulmonary resuscitation course /USAID & MoH/April 2012
• Harvard manage mentor course (2012/2013).
• Online courses for (BMJ and USAID (global health online course) )
• PMP training (June,2012)
Integration of GBV guidelines into health programme 2014
Emergency Obstetric training 2014
• Research experience, conducted a survey “Functional constipation: Prevalence, Risk Factors and Health Related Quality of Life among Jordanian Females of Reproductive Age”
more than 12 years of work experience with the following details:
Emergency Reproductive Health officer at United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
• Technical field coordinator (Health systems strengthen project/USAID)/Abt Associate inc since August, 2011.
• Supervisor at the clinical skills center in the faculty of medicine /university of Jordan (Dec. 2005 –Aug.2011).
• Coordinator for the assessment activities for the Private Sector Project (PSP) for women`s health at the clinical skills center/university of Jordan, PSP is a project funded by USAID.
• Familiar with (post graduate training standards) for the Royal College of Surgeon in Ireland during their surgeon training courses in Jordan.
• In September 2006 received 6 months training related to medical education in Queen Mary University & city university /London/U.K in the center for excellence teaching and learning (CETL).
• Staff nurse in Jordan University Hospital (J.U.H) in surgical and cardiac I CU from April 2003 Till 28th of June 2005.
• Joined Philadelphia University in Jordan as a clinical instructor for nursing students in July 2005.
• Staff nurse in Ibn Elhaytham Hospital in the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) & Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) from October2002 Till April 2003.
2002 till now: Member in the Jordanian council for Nurses and Midwives.
-The International Nursing Conference in 1999.
-The second Conference for Faculty of Medicine at the University of Jordan and 5th Conference for Jordanian Medical Faculties Amman/Jordan 18-20/4/2009.
-The International Nursing Forum "Global Partnership in Nursing", Amman/Jordan 19-20 April 2011.
-International day for nurses and midwives (May,2012).
Climate change: health policies implications in Jordan, Global Journal of medicine and public health: volume 1(3) 2012:
“Functional constipation: Prevalence, Risk Factors and Health Related Quality of Life among Jordanian Females of Reproductive Age”
-Awarded by the Olympic Association for my efforts in women health physical training in 2000.
-Joined the charitable Jordanian society for cardio-thoracic diseases in 2004 as a volunteer in arranging and planning charitable days for health promotion in the areas of concern (eg:Aqaba,Ajloun ).