Currently I am working as State Planning Manager within National Health Mission under Department of Health & Family Welfare, Government of Chhattisgarh State in India. I am looking after Health Policy planning and Healthcare financing along with management of health programmes. I am also State Observer of Association of Muslim Professionals in Chhattisgarh, India.
• Strategic planning and management of public health policy/ project
• Quantitative and qualitative research in health system
• Use of statistical package ie. SPSS, Epi info
• Project formulation, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
• Design and conducting epidemiological studies
• Developing Management Information System (MIS) for Public health related project and Data base management
• Developing Behavior Change Communication strategies (BCC) for public health related projects
• Master of Public Health (full time two years regular course) from University College of Medical Education, Faculty of Modern Medicine, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam, Kerala, India in 2008-2010 and secured 1st rank in university merit list by securing 73.74% marks
• M.B.A. in Hospital Management (two years distance learning course) from Alagappa University, Karaikudi, Tamilnadu, India in 2012-2014 and secured first class by obtaining 65% marks
• PG Diploma in District Health Management (one year distance learning course) from School of Health Sciences, IGNOU, New Delhi, India in 2011 and secured first class by obtaining 63% marks
• Bachelor of Physiotherapy (full time 4.5 years regular course) from Government Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Medical College affiliated to Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur Chhattisgarh, India in 2002-2006 and secured 1st class by obtaining 62.83% marks
• Quereishi M. J., Mathew Ann K., Sinha Ashish, “Knowledge, attitude and practice of family planning methods among the rural females of Bagbahara block Mahasamund district in Chhattishgarh State, India” in Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health (Vol. 6, No. 2 2017, ISSN 2277-9604).
• Quereishi M. J., Puthenparambil S., Preferred health care system of people residing at Arpookara, Kottayam district in India- A cross sectional study in South American Journal of Public Health (Volume 4, Issue 2, 2016 - ISSN : 2309-6470).
• Quereishi M. J., A Cross Sectional Study on Personal Hygiene Among Paramedical Professional Students At School of Medical Education Kottayam in India in Global Journal For Research Analysis (Volume 5, Issue 3, March 2016 - ISSN No.2277-8160 ) Volume
MEDALS AND ACCOLADES
Awarded for securing 1st rank in Master of Public Health (MPH) course in University Merit list.
Awarded for paper presentations:
1. Community Health Insurance and its scope in India in Medallion 2010 - 4th national conference on current trends in Public Health and hospital administration organized by Division of Health Management, School of Medical Education under Faculty of Medicine, Mahatma Gandhi University Kottayam Kerala 2010.
2. Preferred health care system of people residing at Arpookara, Kottayam district in India- A cross sectional study in 8th International Conference on Urban Health held at Nairobi, Kenya organized by New York Academy of Medicine, International Society for Urban Health and African Population Health Research Centre 2009.
3. A Study on personal hygiene among professional students in 53 rd National conference of Indian Public Health Association held at Kempegowda Institute of Medical Sciences, Bangaluru 2009.
4. Birth of twins & population control - Scientific reason in Chhattisgarh Science Congress organized by Chhattisgarh Science Centre held at Bilaspur Chhattisgarh 2000.
• Innovations in Science Pursuit for Inspired Research (INSPIRE) Fellowship by Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India - 2013.
• Full scholarship received from Global Health Council, Washington DC, USA for paper presentation at 38th Annual Conference, Securing a Healthier Future in a Changing World in Washington DC.2011
• Full scholarship received from International Society for Urban Health, New York, USA for paper presentation at Nairobi Kenya. 2009
My Career Objective is:
To pursue a career in the field of Public Health Administration & Management that offers rewarding challenges, unlimited growth and opportunities to me and my organization.
My Strength: Believe in the best and work for the best with full dedication, hard work and sincerity.