I am a graduating psychiatry resident and an incoming Global Mental Health Delivery Fellow with Partners in Health/Inshuti Mu Buzima in Rwanda, and the Department of Global Health and Social Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Global Health experience:
- Department of Psychiatry, Makarere University, Kampala, and the Transcultural Psychosocial Organization (TPO), Kitgum, Uganda.
- Counseling Services Unit and the Zimbabwean Association of Doctors for Human Rights, Harare, Zimbabwe.
- Centro de Salud, Area 13, Tabacundo, Ecuador.
- Division of Health and Human Rights, School of Public Health and Family Medicine, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa.
- Mamprobi Polyclinic and Korle-bu teaching hospital, Accra, Ghana.